Christmas approaches, and I'll be off on holiday taking my Slice with me.
Normally it sits on my network, with the library populated from a share on my NAS.
Can anyone suggest a Kodi extension that will help me manage local files on the Slice?
Ideally it would do some or all of the following, via the Kodi UI:
- while connected to the network/NAS:
- allow me to select an item and sync it to the local disk
- play back an item from the local disk if available, even if connected to the NAS, for performance
- allow me to remove an item from the local disk
- when disconnected from the network/NAS:
- hide, grey out or otherwise identify unavailable titles
Unfortunately I'm having a hard time googling for this; it seems that Kodi with local storage is an unusual setup, so perhaps no such extension exists?