New Raspberry Pi 3 coming. Soon?


#81

I would also like the upgraded CM3 as well. Let me know when available. Thanks


#82

I will buy a CM3 too definitely !

Maybe you should do a pre-order so you know how many to get produced :wink:


#83

I’ll take two - and another “Slice 3” probably.


#84

So, to add on top of the pile, I want mine too :slight_smile:


#85

Gordon,

I will have 2 please

Roger


#86

I’d be in for one, too.


#87

Count me in for a CM3 too.


#88

Want 2 now please @Gordon
How soon?


#89

Difficult to say, six to eight weeks would be likely for release. Only problem is being able to afford to pay for a bulk order up front, we could kickstart it but it loses us 10% and delays the ordering until the kickstarter has completed

Gordon


#90

Can’t you stick up a pre order on your site, then you would be able to fund some of the purchase that way?


#91

I’d be more than happy to pre-order and pay for a CM3 upgrade now, on the basis that we get it when it’s ready.


#92

Me too… better than delays and loss of funds via KS
Roger


#93

@Gordon If a pre-order will help you guys, I’m definitely up for it ! Just ensure you ship to the US :slight_smile:


#94

Same for me. I’d be more than happy to pre-order.


#95

Pre-order is fine, count me in.


#96

Count me in for 3 paid up front.


#97

I’m extremely excited for the CM3 and will buy one as soon as available, does this mean the CM3 has the exact same pinout as the CM1? Including GPIO lines etc?


#98

Yes it is backwards compatible


#99

A direct pre-order would be fine here as well.


#100

I’m up for Pre-order too !